Here are the unmentionable pictures. Hard to believe this section was right there on the resort. I was glad we were not there when it was warm enough to be used!
I now have a whole new opinion of your dad. I have never seen him in that light before. (It's a little blinding, someone tell him he needs to see the sun more often.) You are all a lot more brave then I am. You wouldn't catch me with my top off, even if I had a bathing suit on underneath.
9 comments:
awesome... thank you for these hilarious shots. this made my day
This is shocking, just shocking (especially that guy in the background of the second picture :)).
you have absolutely no idea!!!
Good thing you had your sunglasses on Dad...you are shimmering like Edward in a mountain wood (you like that Rachel?)
JP
You read those books!!??
Jeff... I thought you were cool.
Umm..okay jeff he is my father...dad is handsome ut not the same kind of handsome as Edward..okay?
Rae
xox
Never thought I would see that! Good thing you were randomly wearing your bathing suits or these pics would have been really embarrassing!
I think I just saw a comment from Sarah on Maegan's blog asking for more posts... I echo those sentiments! More posts!!! I'm so demanding, I know.
I now have a whole new opinion of your dad. I have never seen him in that light before. (It's a little blinding, someone tell him he needs to see the sun more often.) You are all a lot more brave then I am. You wouldn't catch me with my top off, even if I had a bathing suit on underneath.
Post a Comment