Monday, January 12, 2009

Sarah's Fiesta



Carissa made those delicious looking Texas Fudge Cakes (as seen above) and she also made this video that we watched and laughed at at the party. The party started at about 8 and went clear until curfew at midnight but people came and went so there were never more than twelve people there at a time. It was very tiring and a little bit taxing.
I was very excited the other day when the flower came by and said he had something for me. The flowers are beautiful! and the thought was even better. Thanks. I hope you are not offended but I told a few people that they were from "Rae-- someone from home." hahaha It does say that on the card... hehem. Perhaps deception is one of those talents that I shouldn't be developing...
P.S. I am on an intramural soccer team with my friends. It is Division I. My friend Garrett signed us up for that because he is amazing and I was like all posing in my roommates old socks and shinguards and trying to resist blocking the ball with my arm as it passed me. It was SO FUN though. Anyway, that's my story! I hope y'all had as much fun on January 11 as I did! You should have! It's the most wonderful time of the year!

4 comments:

Abby said...

Bear, that is a GREAT video. Tell Carissa she did an amazing job. I loved it. (Oh, and Happy Birthday. :))

Baldwin Family said...

We loved watching all those beautiful pictures of you, Sarah. And the scary ones of you being "the man" too. Joey was a little confused... We all miss you and want you to come back soon! Happy birthday!

The Red Page said...

The video was GREAT! It was fun to see the many faces of Bear. Carissa really did a wonderful job and I am glad we got to see it. The cakes turned out nice too and the flowers look lovely. Tell me though - is your kitchen always that clean or was it just for the picture? I am impressed!
(this is mom of course who else would notice the kitchen)

Dad said...

That was a fun video! It looks like all you do at college is smile and take pictures:) That cake looks so yummy and now I have to know when Carissa's bday is and what you are planning for her?