Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving


We want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving from clear over here in Russia. We are ending our day and you are staring yours so enjoy the fun! We had a big turkey dinner with the men that work for Dad's office (and Yurri our driver) and their wives. It was fun to share this American tradition with them. They loved the stuffing and pumpkin pie. We went around the table and shared what we are thankful for so I worked hard to catch a few Russian word I recognized. They are such good people! Then we played Perudo which was fun in Russian accents and numbers. Dad got a chance to show off his Super status - thye think he is pretty crazy! Tomorrow we have another Thanksgiving dinner with friends who also work for the church here. One is from Germany one from Columbia and one besides us from USA. Interesting here I think it is any excuse for lots of good food and fun!


We are most thankful for our family at this time we miss you very much and hope all you travelers are safe.

No comments: