


Here is an another effort at a video -I hope we have got it this time. Emily was a STAR player in the tournament and since it was in Moscow at AAS we got to see most of it. We did have to miss a Saturday morning game to go to the baptism of Joy who had a couple of discussions at our house. She is a very sweet lady who left her 4 sons and husband in the Phillipines to come here and make enough money to support them. It was a treat to be part of the event!
2 comments:
Awesome video! I loved hearing Dad and Mom chatting in the background. I enlarged your team photo, Emily, and Joey said, "Aw, there all so cute." Love you!
Great job Emily! I loved being able to see you play even though we seriously live half a world apart. Technology is so nice:)
Post a Comment