Saturday, November 29, 2008

Rachel's Christimas list:

You might not really care but to those of you who do or should(Maegan)here is my christmas list:

-BIG Edward Cullen Poster.

- A shirt with Edward Cullen on it.

-any thing edwardishh.

-SERIOUSLY ANYTHING.

I read twilight and loved it and I am waiting for New Moon from Maegan (I heard you have ours). My friend said she watched Twilight and she told me of the site where you can watch new and old free movies. So last night i watched Twilight for free. I am not to sure if it was legal but it had to be done. I was wondering is the movie originaly in black white and red? I am not sure what i think. It was quite dramaic. But I know for certian that i am in LOVE with Edward Cullen. NO JOKE.

3 comments:

Baldwin Family said...

Oh no! Poor Rachel has been sucked in. I am distraught. I guess it's good that you like to read the books. Books are good, right? I'm having a hard time finding the bright side of this new development.

Dad said...

This was a good book, but I do not believe in giving teenage girls posters of guys for their walls. Especially when the Edward for the movie is not even close to as good looking as the character in the book, so you will just have to keep dreaming. I will, however send you #2 - Libbi has not read 3 or 4 yet, so I will hold off on that maybe until Mom comes. The movie was not black and white and red, so you must have had an illegal version:)

Libbi said...

Oh my-- Rachel-- he is a fictional character! Stop reading the books and watching the movie because you have to have a real life! Sadly-- I know what I'm talking about. My life is lame.