Monday, November 10, 2008

Still Putting it Out There

Some things:

To inform...
my iPod ne marche pas (pas du tout)
my computer ne marche pas aussi (pas du tout)

Alors!
Some Christmas Wishes...
a new iPod
a marching computer (haha! get it? Man, it's hard to type and pat yourself on the back at the same time, I just realized)
a curling iron
some black flats
some brown flats
socks
underwears

1 comment:

The Duryeas said...

LOVE that saying underwears is somehow much less intimate than underwear. How else could you post this request on the internet for the world to read? BTW, we were in Costco and I was purchasing some unmentionables and Truman noticed where we were standing and said, "Ew! Girl underwear, let's get out of here!" I said I was looking at some of it to buy and then he was all shopper and marched over to the next section (underwears) and said, "Do you need these too?"