Registration:
I registered today in about five minutes! It was awesome. So, this is it. Advise me further.
Monday/Wednesday
S.E.Black @ 11
Econ 110 w/ Butler @ 12
Tuesday/Thursday
Lewis and Clark w/ Jay H. Buckley @ 9:30
Am Literary History w/ P. Snyder @ 12
French 202 w/ M. Olivier @ 4
Notice: no Friday classes and a total of 14 credits. I also want to take a beginning soccer class.
5 comments:
That Lewis and Clark class sounds great and I loved every class that I took from Phil Snyder.
LOVE Lewis and Clark. My History and Exploration of Yellowstone turned into a class about that so I hope your teacher is as good a storyteller as mine. Awesome stuff. Brian would say do not take Econ 110 from anyone but Kearl. He is known to be tough but one of the best classes/teachers he ever took. LOVE SEBlack, LOVE Am Lit, especially post Civil War just before the turn of the century. Nice work on the no Friday work, we are looking for a free (as in of charge)Friday nanny - convenient.
Sounds like fun. Oddly enough, your Lewis and Clark class is taught by the man I was referring to when I told you that history teachers just can't seem to teach history in an interesting way... But he's a Lewis and Clark expert, so maybe it'll be good. I miss school! You make me jealous.
Great schedule...It doesn't surprise me that they are already offering classes about SE Black. She's not even retired! No doubt she teaches it herself. I thought Econ 110 from Clyve A Pope was awesome..."Kearl Kills" was a popular saying back in my day.
I love how you decided to not take any classes with your sister that is with you in college or even to celebrate a family holiday with her her first time back. I am so helpful! You are great and smart and I am very proud of you Sarah--and I'm not just saying it to look better-- I don't do that. love you!
Post a Comment