

Here are some pictures of Me (Rachel) with my good friends on Halloween. Sadie(tall one in the right)and I were 80's fairies and Maxine (big glasses) was a wacco superwoman. We had a lot of fun at the social(dance) then after that we went to the FREAKIEST HAUNTED HOUSE EVER!!!!!!!!!!! Maxine, Sadie and I stood there at the door yelling at each other saying "YOU GO FIRST NO YOU!!" Of course brave me went first:(. I have never been so scared in my life and trust me, Sarah has scared me really bad sometimes.
We went in the haunted house 5 times. The first was awful! I walked in and i was screaming then we turned the corner and this guy with a scream mask on grapped my leg. I was so scared that i tried to screamed but nothing came out!! The second time we went Sadie and I went with 2 senior guys (they were pretty darn cute:). one guy was in front then me and sadie and then one behind. It was even worse because soemguy sitting in the chair popped out and there was this door that i didnt remember and 2 guys with scream masks came and started following us the senior picked me and the other one sadie(he was a big guy-sarah you know him David Louw)and ran with us out. we were screaming in there ears. the rest werent to bad but i was stilled freaked out!! IT WAS THE MOST SCARY FUN I HAVE HAD IN DAYS!! (altai was really scary:)
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a ton of fun, Rachel -- and your costumes are very creative. Nice work.
You are much braver than I am -- I DO NOT like Haunted Houses. Tomicka, Erica and I went to Six Flags in Atlanta this weekend (which was AWESOME -- they have a roller coaster called Goliath, which goes 50 feet higher than the Steel Eel -- the best roller coaster I've ever been on, but that's another story) and they were doing Fright Fest. Everything was fine during the day but about 6:00 pm, they started playing creepy organ music and we started seeing freaky people dressing in terrifying costumes. We decided that we had time for one more ride and then we were BOOKING it out of there because none of us was interested in having white-faced, fake blood-splattered people jumping out at us. And we did. And we refused to feel like wusses (primarily because we had ridden Goliath twice and Erica and I had our hands in the air for most of the second time. It was seriously so scary.).
Post a Comment