Hey y'all!
I have to dress up for my kindergarten class on Friday and I want some good ideas of what to be! I was thinking an Elder and doing the suit and everything, but then I thought they might not like seeing a girl dressed as a boy-- so I scratched that. Anything original and not too-- pardon my french-- skanky? I don't like the whole short skirt nurse stuff and the catwoman stuff-- anyway-- y'all know me. Any good ideas?!
annnddd.. THANKS FOR THE CHILI'S GIFTCARD!!! I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to have such an amazing meal! Thanks!!!
I love y'all!!!!!
Libbi
5 comments:
You could be a cat or a witch or Hannah Montana. There are a lot of crazy Hannah Montana wigs out there. BJ suggests Kelsey from HSM and I'll put in a vote for Gabriella. I think you look a lot like her anyway. You could go with a VB player. BJ and I were BYU fans at our trunk or treat; translation: we wore matching BYU shirts. The end. Lame is my middle name.
I like the witch iead but the fairy thing can be fun and "pretty" which the little girl like. Even an angel or princess. Little girl with lollipop and pigtails or in pj's and slippers. Rachel says a Texas cowgirl. I can't wait to SEE what you come up with.
I say a clown. I put a wig on at my parents house and Hinckley thought it was the most hilarious thing. You can get supplies from WalMart for pretty cheap. Whatever you are though, make sure you take pictures and show us:)! Love ya Libbi!
Court
After a few days of brainstorming, here is my list of ideas.
1) Sacagawea: You could go all out and make a papoose with blankets and long braids with your long hair. Lipstick for the face paint. You look 15 so that would work be perfect. I am joking--you don't look 15...once they get to know you.
2) Hung Over UofU Student/Fan: This gets my "scary" vote. It would require a look that I believe a 6 pack of Mountain Dew and a box full of those "chocolate," plastic-tasting, gas station donuts could achieve on a "binger" like yourself. You will have a stomach ache for the whole day, but you do get to eat those donuts!
3) Hannah Montana: This would be funny. Unless people (mainly boys) didn't realize what day it was and your chances for success after October 31st dwindled. You may also encounter a few strange moments throughout the day when other teeny bopper fans come to talk to you about HM.
4)Enganged Student: You would need a GIGANTIC Cubic Zirconia diamond that you can get for like 50 cents in those candy machines. That would be funny to everyone you could explain it to: "I am not really engaged...but that would be funny if I was and had a ring like this, right?...oh...your ring is that big..."
5) T shirt with writing. Outside of the fact that these are inexpensive your options are both numerous and humorous. Writing options:
-Ghouls Just Wanna Have Fun. (Madonna. Old Joke but still funny)
-Ooh, Ooh. Withcy Woman. (Less known of a joke and song...but a better song and really shows class among those folks who know the Eagles)
-I AM THE BOOGEYMAN. (A shirt that said that and that only would just be funny).
-Study A Broad. (Not for sure how Haloweeney that is...but it is funny).
-(in big letters) I am Barrack Obama! (in small letters below it) I Redistribute Candy.
-(In Big Letters) I AM A SKELETON. (in small letters below that) No Body To Go Out With.
6) Sarah Palin.
If you don't use one of these ideas I will be offended.
Brian
Brian, those T-shirt ideas are hilarious. I think I'm going to have to make one just for fun. The skeleton one is my favorite.
Post a Comment