Happy Birthday to Emily! She calmly slips into young adulthood. She was thrilled to get a new ipod and itune money. Her friends made her a cake and she even got out of a quiz since it was her birthday.
Man-- I wish I could be that pretty!!!! Maybe someone would think I was cool enough to ask out. Oh well-- I will definitely be interviewing all of the crazy freshman boys that will be wanting to date you next year, Emily. Dun dun duuuunnn. ha. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!! Libbi
HAHA! I love the first picture. "Emily turns eighteen..." Emily just looks so happy. I feel like we are the same age now! Wahoo, both eighteen! Well, I certainly hope your birthday was fun. I love you and miss you, my friend.
So you have two ipods now - you sure are loved:) I can't believe you are 18. Crazy. Hope you had a happy bday. We were out of town so I could not call, but we thought about you! McKinley just sang you Happy Birthday:)
Happy birthday, Em! Seriously, you are beautiful! I'm so glad that Will has your coloring. I'm not really hoping for beautiful for him, but I love the reminder of you. I love you, Em!
4 comments:
Man-- I wish I could be that pretty!!!! Maybe someone would think I was cool enough to ask out. Oh well-- I will definitely be interviewing all of the crazy freshman boys that will be wanting to date you next year, Emily. Dun dun duuuunnn. ha. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!
Libbi
HAHA! I love the first picture. "Emily turns eighteen..." Emily just looks so happy. I feel like we are the same age now! Wahoo, both eighteen! Well, I certainly hope your birthday was fun. I love you and miss you, my friend.
Love,
Sarah
So you have two ipods now - you sure are loved:) I can't believe you are 18. Crazy. Hope you had a happy bday. We were out of town so I could not call, but we thought about you! McKinley just sang you Happy Birthday:)
Love you!
Happy birthday, Em! Seriously, you are beautiful! I'm so glad that Will has your coloring. I'm not really hoping for beautiful for him, but I love the reminder of you. I love you, Em!
Post a Comment