Monday, September 8, 2008

There and Back





Yes, I have been to Houston and am again back in Moscow. Amazing how we can travel like that yet I tend to complain at the LONG trip. Here are some fun pictures of the Baldwin house and family. I loved being with them and holding baby Elaine and having our 3 oldest girls together for some hanging out time! Notice the awesome blue play room and we even did a guacamole green bathroom that I forgot to take a picture of.

4 comments:

Baldwin Family said...

Thanks for coming, Mom. I think that's the 50th time I've said that, but really thank you! We loved having you and are still enjoying the fruits of all your help. BJ looked up the other day at the a/c vent that you changed the filter in and commented on the amazing job you did cleaning it. Thanks for everything! We love you and miss you tons.

Libbi said...

I love my family-- I wish I could have gone too-- but playing with the boys and ninny was pretty exciting as well-- in all literal senses of the word.
Libbi

Courtney said...

Ooooooo! Guacamole green is in our living room and we love it. I love the new blue playroom too! Looks like you all had so much fun. I wish I could have come and helped!! :) What proud grandparents you must be. Such beatiful babies!

Dad said...

That room sure looks great! It was so fun to have a nice get away with my sisters and Mom - thanks for making it possible!