Friday, September 12, 2008

Away again

When i arrived home from Houston Rachel told me I was leaving again with Dad on Wednesday and that she wasn't sure she could handle it. Well, I am now in Tallinn Estonia waiting for Dad to finish his presentaion to the PR people of the Europe east Area. I think Rachel is handling it ok - right Rae! It was hard to leave the girls so soon agtain but Dad and I have had such a hard time getting away just the two of us in the past 2 years so I am glad this worked out and am grateful for the good sports we left behind. This city is such a quaint Baltic coastal looking place. I love the old town and we have hit a few of our old shopping spots. We found a cinema next to our hotel with english movies so we went to the late show of Dark Knight so Dad could see it. Yesterday we took a double decker bus tour of the rest of the city and that was very interesting. I think my jet lag hit me though I kept falling asleep but Dad found it very interesting. Tomorrow I am really looking forward to a ferry ride over to Helsinki and a visit to the temple. I will be thinking of you girls and our last trip there! Kathereine might appreciate the decor of our hotel it is very fancy IKEA style. Everything is nice but simple. Sorry there are no pictures but I forgot to bring the cord.

1 comment:

Dad said...

That sounds fun Mom! A vacation from your vacation. I always think one of those would be a nice to transition to being home again. Just reassure Rachel you will be there for her bday and she should be happy.