We are sorry that we havent posted anything but, we dont have any cute children(babies) to show off.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We have cute babies, and trust me we see more than enough of them. We look at your blog specifically for cultural refinement. Pictures of you guys in traffic or in the city or anything you do in your area of the world are exciting.
I agree, I love those Christmas pictures especially. I made them really big so I could check out your new Russian Santa decorations. You have very good taste, Mom. I always love the way you decorate.
3 comments:
We have cute babies, and trust me we see more than enough of them. We look at your blog specifically for cultural refinement. Pictures of you guys in traffic or in the city or anything you do in your area of the world are exciting.
I agree, I love those Christmas pictures especially. I made them really big so I could check out your new Russian Santa decorations. You have very good taste, Mom. I always love the way you decorate.
Perhaps not cute babies, but we have some cute babes at our house.
Post a Comment