We are pleased to show you are wonderful family photos. Let me tell you it took me and Mom a lot of work to get them ready for a Photo so you should be very proud of us!:)
You all look so wonderful and festive! I love the red. Thanks for going through the struggles of getting everyone ready. The pictures turned out great!
I am impressed withe the pictures! Way to go! I couldn't have planned it better myself with the colors and the poses and everything. Nice. Well, I miss you guys! Have a happy holiday season! Are y'all writing the Christmas letter??
Way to go, Mom and Dad! Y'all have the same color hair and that is essential to be good grandparents. I always thought that way about my grandparents: there were the gray-haired ones and the white-haired ones. I guess it's a little early to determine-- y'all's hair has some ways to go.
Love, Sarah
P.S. my hair might be the same color as y'all's too by the time I get this research paper over with... ahhhh... :(
5 comments:
You all look so wonderful and festive! I love the red. Thanks for going through the struggles of getting everyone ready. The pictures turned out great!
Wow! Y'all look wonderful! I agree with Kat that the red is lovely and I love the picture of Emily and Rachel on the chairs. Way to go!
I know I just commented but I have to do it again. Mom, you look so beautiful. That picture of you and Dad is so nice!
I am impressed withe the pictures! Way to go! I couldn't have planned it better myself with the colors and the poses and everything. Nice. Well, I miss you guys! Have a happy holiday season! Are y'all writing the Christmas letter??
love, Sarah
Way to go, Mom and Dad! Y'all have the same color hair and that is essential to be good grandparents. I always thought that way about my grandparents: there were the gray-haired ones and the white-haired ones. I guess it's a little early to determine-- y'all's hair has some ways to go.
Love, Sarah
P.S. my hair might be the same color as y'all's too by the time I get this research paper over with... ahhhh... :(
Post a Comment