

As we were reverently sitting in Sacrament meeting Emily noticed that Dad"s suit did not match. No,it wasn't his tie that didn't match nor his socks with the suit but.... he had on blue pants and a black jacket. We had to work hard to surpress many giggles and after he got over the initial dimay he ignored it. Since church is so far away from home there wasn't much he could do about it. I was a little disappointed we didn't get to miss Sunday School over such a trama. We tried to take a picture but it doesn't really do the situation justice. It was very funny to those of us who are always acused of laughing at (with)him. This is our contribution to your cultural refinement Jeff.
3 comments:
Oh wow. I wish I'd been there to see it. Sounds like you had a very rough day yesterday, Dad -- first the blue/black fashion faux pas and then Emily beating you at two games in a row!
BJ's done that before. It's quite amusing. Matt showed up to tithing settlement last Sunday and looked down at his feet and he was wearing one black shoe and one brown shoe. He also did not go home to change. I noticed that he tried hard to hide behind anything he could find. I wish I could have been there to giggle with you guys.
The bag on the head haunts me so don't let your children see this picture.
Post a Comment