




Here are some of the Russian art that we have gotten. It took me a long while to find a Matroyska doll that I liked but now I have 3. The Father Frosts are getting harder to find at least that you can afford or are willing to pay for. The artists have caught on that Americans love them so they have charge way too much for them. You use to be able to bicker them down but not much anymore. The little Russian ornaments are very common but I don't think the Russians buy them much. We are willing to get any of this kind of stuff for anyone. The disney and sports matroyska dolls are fun and easy to find.
2 comments:
Wow! These are BEAUTIFUL. You always do such a nice job, Mom.
Those dolls are gorgeous! Thank you for posting this stuff. It is so fun to see what you have found. There is some great art there. I would love some ornaments if they are reasonably priced. We usually do about 15 to exchange, so if you find anything and want to bring 15 I would love them. If that's too much that's fine too. I love you!
Post a Comment