Rick is doing some traveling this month. He went to Malaysia and yesterday he was in Viet Nam and today goes to Cambodia. I am getting the hang of being all alone but I still count the hours til he gets back.
I went out for my grocery shopping trip and also did a little "market" shopping. I feel like a pack mule as I lug home the groceries. I have some cool bags that fold up small I keep in my purse so they are ready at a moments notice to fill with purchases. I have to pay for the plastic bags from the store so I take my own.
Yesterday I also went to the gym here in the complex and I did some house cleaning. That is how my day goes if I am not feeling lazy. Today I will go to an institute class at the church. We take turns teaching it and I am so impressed with these ladies here. What great women there are in the church. They are faithful, well read, adventuresome, compassionate and very diverse! My favorite part of international living are the people you get to associate with.
 |
| I could not get the bags and me in the same picture. |
 |
| It is hard to take a self picture with your hands full |
 |
| does not look like much but it was heavy! |
1 comment:
At least you're stylin'!
Post a Comment