




Emily graduated on Sunday from AAS of Moscow. We were very proud of her sitting up on stage in her cap and gown, very sad for what this change brings in our lives but very excited to think of her new adventures. Another sad event here is the departure of Abby! We have loved having her here to play, laugh, sing, tease, to be teased, tour, travel, eat, exercise, watch TV, cook, teach YW, help us navigate the metro, work, talk, chat and talk and just basically enjoy everyday. We are also grateful for her new adventures back in Montgomery.
2 comments:
Emily, congratulations! You look so beautiful! I'll be sure to send Joey and Kate your way to help you with those ten kids. :)
Abby, we are glad to have you back and so sad to see your adventures there over. I was so jealous of your trip! I hope to see you soon!
Emily you look so beautiful! Congratulations and we are excited to hear about your future successes. Courtney says congrats as well.
Love Jeff
Post a Comment