Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Updates on Libbi and Sarah

This is my kickball team photo. We all had to wear bandanas for some reason. We have the playoffs this week. Wish us luck! (Top left: Josh Ricks (Jenny's boyfriend), Devon (David's friend), Josh Lewis (served in Donyetsk Ukraine, in my ward), David (used to be in my ward). Bottom left: Kimmy (Devon's friend), Jacobe (Devon's cousin), Me, Jenny (my cool freshfreshman roommate).
We're at a concert for Jenny's music class. We were supposed to act inspired or moved by the music. Libbi loses.
Still acting inspired or moved.
Libbi and I smiling at the camera. We have fun together. We hang out everyday actually. Its nice now that she's moved closer to where I live. Now, we can really share the car and stop by whenever.

6 comments:

The Red Page said...

Thank you for the pictures! It makes me homesick for the two of you but I love to see you happy, silly and having a good time. I can not wait to see you soon!
love, Mom

The Duryeas said...

So cute and fun! So glad to have you two around! Never get married and leave me, ok? I guess you can go on a mission Sarah since Emily will be coming to fill in.

The Red Page said...

Wow. Thanks. I wouldn't want to cause any sort of discomfort in my leaving you for a year and a half. She'll be here for about four years though. I wouldn't want to make it too crowded when I get back. What are we going to do this summer when Emily AND I are here at the same time? It will be a little redundant, don't you think?

The Red Page said...

Well for heaven's sake! Now you have jinxed me and I will NEVER get married!!
Libbi

The Red Page said...

Emily is sui generis and cannot be redundant of anyone. But, I'll take two (or more) of any of you any time.

Signed, still wishing for twins (or triplets) in Russia.

Baldwin Family said...

True, they do have fun together and I'm so glad they are sharing some of that fun with us this week! I love the first picture of you two! So typical. I love you girls!