Friday, March 27, 2009
I Had a Dream Last Night
I had dream last night. I was at home and everyone was there. When I dream of home, it is still always at Candlechase. It was actually a very stressful dream, but when I looked back on it, it made me smile. I woke up late in my dream. I was sleeping in my old bed, but Mom was on the trundle next to me and I think it was Abby on the other day bed in my room. Jeff and Courtney were in the bedroom next to mine with their family. That's all I know of that. I had to hurry because I had a paper to write and turn in by noon. I couldn't remember if I had remembered to e-mail what I had written of it the day before to myself or not. I had to shower (in my most luxurious old shower) but everything was distracting me. Emily and Rachel were watching something cool on TV. Mom and some other people were in the kitchen making caramels. The caramels were hard to eat because I had my braces on again and the rubber bands in. I started freaking out about my paper and I just wanted to hang out at home with my family in the comfort of that house, just lounging on those magnificent couches, my feet cool on the wood floor. Anyway, then I woke up actually relieved to be at school and have nothing to do but go to work that morning. Who would have thought?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's all about perspective, man. Everyone kept asking me how I was going to survive with a baby on such a long flight to Russia. I just kept thinking, what am I going to do with myself having only one baby to take care of instead of five? Seriously, all about perspective.
Post a Comment