


Considering Halloween is not a holiday in Russia this is a prety cool haunted house one of our neighbors made. I will say we live in Moscow but not in "real" Russia for which I am very grateful. This is created by a couple of Canadian Embassy families that lives here. Rachel went through it last year and said it is quite scary. We will have a Halloween tomorrow and then again the 31st since the fall break is over the 31st they don't want anyone to miss it. They are passing out pumpkins today which is kind of nice - I don't think I would go shopping for one here. Rachel also got "BOO"ed the other night by her friends. They left a cute drawing of a ghost which is saying BOO and a bag of treats with a little poem that explained she had been "boo"ed and now had to pass it on to someone else. It was a fun idea I thought.
No comments:
Post a Comment