Monday, September 22, 2008

Rachel's Day



Rachel had a great birthday yesterday. She enjoyed the birthday wishes from the family!

She started the day with a private breakfast with Dad of french toast made by Dad. She also smashed him at quiddler. She opened presents - 4 shirts, a folder and a sing game like DDR only singing. She is excited to try that. We ate a birthday dinner of stuffed cabbage, pastatio salad and squash. Yes she choose all of these dishes. I think part of the enjoyment of the day was that she was back home with flush toilets and warm dry clothes. We are sure happy to have her back too!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Rae! We tried to call but the phone card isn't working and neither does the cell phone number I have for Mom. But we love you and think of you often.

Love,
Jeff, Courtney, Hinckley, Leah, and Penelope/Studboy

The Red Page said...

Hey! I thought I was going to get to be in one of those pictures! ha Just kidding. Rachel, you look different than the last time I saw you! How does that work? You looked all yourself before and now I see that there is a little mystery left. How exciting! I remember being excited to see what I would look like, you know what I am saying? Now I look like myself and the excitment is gone. Oh well! There are other things that are exciting! Like what will my kids look like? My husband! for that matter. Anyway,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
again and I hope you are doing well. I love you, Rae Bae!
Love,
Sarah

The Red Page said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! I am going to have to learn the new game and SMASH you! just kidding. Love you!!! Wish I could be there-- you have no idea how much.
Libbi

The Red Page said...

i look different because i was laughing and my nose was crinkles and i had spent a week in no cizilization and a toilet that was a box...way dif!!:)