



Happy Father's Day everyone-- especially Grandpa Doxey, Dad, Brian, BJ, and Jeff!! This is our day celebrating with Dad. We started off making his two favorite pies-- pumpkin and lemon meringue. Dad started his day at church in Tver (2 hrs away) and took 4 hours getting back for dinner because of the crazy Moscow traffic. Then we prepared a slideshow featuring "El Papito" in his many faces. We played several games-- even Sarah-- and ended with an amazing Settlers game which made Dad's night-- because I won. haha. He's sure glad I'm back-- shows with the big grunt and throwing of cards. He's pretty hilarious. It was a good day and we were very excited to spend the day with Dad and pamper him.
1 comment:
WE LOVE YOU, DAD! I wish we could have celebrated with you. I hope you had a great day and know that we love you. We are grateful to have the most fun, popcorn-loving dad and grandpa around.
Post a Comment