




The signs on the door are cute signs Rachel made to count down till we come see you all. ( Sorry about the angle) We are down to #9 already. The picture of the women is made of birch bark I forgot to put that in the art post. And then the snowy woods is the scene outside our back. The Lord knew I would be happier here if I had woods again to comfort me.
5 comments:
I am not sure why I put such a bad picture of me on here but Emily and Rachel should be good enough to compensate.
Mom, it looks like Dad's love of posing for photographs has rubbed off on you. That smile looks just like his "I wish you weren't doing this to me, but because I'm such a nice guy, I'll let you take my picture" look. That said, I think the three of you look lovely.
That birch-bark picture is really beautiful. (I wouldn't mind something like that for Christmas, or birthday, since time is getting a little tight for Christmas stuff.)
You all look wonderful! I love that painting. I can't wait for you guys to get here. I love you!
Seriously, that painting is so beautiful! And it captures Russia so well all at once!
I'm excited to see it in April. I was dreaming about that the other night. I love y'all!
Love, Sarah
Yeah, how much is that birch bark painting? We would love to buy one for our home.
Post a Comment