This is Sochi!(not very much though) Well some of the black sea(fuzzy pic)and the 2 hour bus ride and then the ski lift and on the mountain. NONE OF THE REAL SOCHI! sorrt:(
Bean, I guess you must have inherited Jeff's love of making faces in pictures. You look cute--and you look like you had a good time. I hope you took SOME pictures of the real Sochi--otherwise, we're going to have to have a class on preserving your experiences so that your less fortunate siblings can live their lives via your adventures.
5 comments:
Bean, I guess you must have inherited Jeff's love of making faces in pictures. You look cute--and you look like you had a good time. I hope you took SOME pictures of the real Sochi--otherwise, we're going to have to have a class on preserving your experiences so that your less fortunate siblings can live their lives via your adventures.
sorry that is all!
Looks like you had a great time in Sochi Rachel! You're a lucky girl:) We miss you all and can't wait to see you during Christmas!
how 'bout we get some new stuff about the family on here. Thank you.
Love you.
Post a Comment