My first thought before I even read the comment was "I love hats! I want one like that." Okay, that was actually my second thought. My first thought was "Wow! Emily looks gorgeous in that hat. She is a hat person." Then I began to covet the hat.
Really, Shmemiloo, that hat looks really good on you. My sisters are such beautiful people.
3 comments:
My first thought before I even read the comment was "I love hats! I want one like that." Okay, that was actually my second thought. My first thought was "Wow! Emily looks gorgeous in that hat. She is a hat person." Then I began to covet the hat.
Really, Shmemiloo, that hat looks really good on you. My sisters are such beautiful people.
tu es adorable! Vraiment! tu dois devenir un "super model" des chapeaux. Je te manque!!!!
bises, Nathalie
Love the hat, Emily! I could never pull that off! Happy birthday Rachel! Hope your day went well!
Post a Comment