Tuesday, September 23, 2014

OFF TO SEE KATHERINE AND ABBY

On August 7 2014 Maren Baldwin was born.  I was lucky enough to
be in the USA so I could go to the Baldwins in Houston Texas and spend time with
the kids while BJ and Kath were at the hospital.  I had fun with this crew!


The crazy kids I found in Houston Texas

I wasn't sure how much Maggie would like having
Grandma around but she was sweet as can be!


New baby Maren was home at last!  Kate loves the babies.


Will and Caleb were ready for TV time when it finally came
in the later afternoon.

I was glad to get Joey to let me take her picture.  She does not like it much as her sisters.

So many princesses in this house!
Lou Lou and Elaine


The newest princess Maren and her Queenly mother Katherine!


I got to spend a few days in Montgomery Alabama with Amberly.  We had great fun sitting in her cozy apartment talking late into the night.  We went to the musical Mary Poppins (very fun), we ate good food at Bone Fish Grill and a greek place( I can not spell) and Central.  We did some great shopping and I was able to get some good shoes for Hong Kong. I got to meet the people at work and see her office which is a different office than she had last time I visited.  Oh and it was such a treat to have a little "gift" container with all kinds of special treats, earrings, cool sun glasses and lotions etc waiting for me.Thank you Abby!

At the Montgomery Court House 2014


Abby and Mom at Central in downtown Montgomery 




No comments: