Friday, May 14, 2010

take me out to the ball game...

Dad and I and the Stapley's went for a walk in the park last Saturday and yes this is in Moscow. Tsaritsyno (Tsarina's Village) is a palace that was never completed but the grounds are very lovely.



Dad said this looked like us in 20 years only I doubt this couple is 20 years older than us - we just like to think they would be.






Rachel is into the softball season - the tournament is next weekend here in Moscow so we will get to see her play and so will Maegan and Murri's. She plays center or left field and does an awesome job with bruises to show for it.
























2 comments:

Courtney said...

How fun! Go Rachel!

Baldwin Family said...

I'm so impressed! Baseball in any form scares me to death. Too much pressure! Good for you, Rae!