
Our spring break trip to Malta and Rome Italy was just what the doctor ordered. We enjoyed some beautiful sights and sun ( not as much as we had hoped ) and good food. Our hotel had this wonderful sea shore view. We rented a car abnd Dad had the challenge of driving a stick shift with his left hand on the right side of the road. It was a bit confusing and wild at times!!! We took the ferry (car and all) to the neighboring island Gozo and went for a lovely Sunday drive. As you can see Dad's relaxing time was a little hampered but he did really get some needed rest and fun. Malta is really 3 smalll islands south of Sicily but we were amazed at how populated it is. They speak mostly english which was a treat. It was funny to hear so much English with accents talking to each other. I kept wondering why they did not speak in their own language.
2 comments:
It looks so fun and beautiful! Too bad all the resting and relaxing is over.
Rachel you are looking long and lean! I hope you are up for running when I come visit :) And I love that yellow polka dot sweater - it is so you! See you guys soon!
Post a Comment