Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Weekend in Warsaw












Here are some shots of the Volleyball games we watched over the weekend. We arrived in Warsaw Poland in the evening on Thursday and the next day we spent from 9:30 (we got lost so were late for the 9 game) until 6 or 7 pm watching the 6 teams both girls and boys play each other. Saturday we got to the school after accidently finding a french pastry shop, for another day of VB from 9 to 7.
Rick was nice enough to take me to a polish pottery store during one of the boys games and Saturday we had a small amount of time to go to the old town eat not very good gelato and see what we could in the dark. I have now been to Warsaw but I would not say I have seen Warsaw.
Rachel did a very great job playing VB. She was in every game the whole game and she was the only freshman on the Varsity team. YEAH RAE! I think watching many many games of her older sisters taught her a lot.



2 comments:

Courtney said...

Wow Rachel! So fun that you get to go to so many different countries for your games! And you're the only freshman on the team? How impressive! Warsaw looks beautiful. It reminds me of Iasi Romania (the pretty parts of Iasi anyway:).

Baldwin Family said...

Great job, Rae! Sounds like a fun trip.