
I have been getting all my mission papers ready to submit for the last couple of weeks. It has been very exciting, but I wish that it would be a faster process! The only things that I have left to do is the second half of my physical examination (Monday), my final Bishop's interview (Tuesday), and my Stake President's interview (TBA).
I am really excited to submit my papers and have the opportunity to accept the call in the next couple of weeks! When I have submitted my papers this next week, I will let everyone know, at which point I will begin accepting predictions on where I will be called. Start thinking. I know I will be!
4 comments:
this is a little sad. but exciting. not as much as the sad part is. you cant leave! but you must! no!!
but i support you in everyway.
hmm sounds a little iffy in the support area...
What an exciting time. We sure do love you Sarah and are so happy that you get an opportunity to serve the Lord on a mission.
I know I am a day early, but my guess is Bolivia. Lincoln says he hopes you go to Lyons, where Jeff was when Lincoln was born. But that is not his guess. He guesses you will go to a place where you will speak French, but not where Jeff went or to Hong Kong, China.
Post a Comment