So, here I am, somewhere between talking to my family and doing my homework.
So, I am to research the US's relationship with another country. I chose Russia. I thought this too broad, but it turns out, they only have a relationship built on weapons of mass destruction and who's got them so... I, however, have never done political research other than following elections and talking like I know what I am talking about but actually just talking about something I feel I will never know much about because it is filtered through lots of warping avenues.
Anyway. Where is the best place to find something like, "The relationship between the United States and the Russian Federation is...?" Right now my paper is about the US's and the RF's identities with relation to the rest of the world and then how that colors their mutual relationship and behavior. Second, their agenda (basically weapon (thus power) control). And that is where I...
I think I have the right title though:
"Russia did WHAT?!"
2 comments:
Google "open crs" or "congressional research service." At this website search "Russia" and it should come up with a report called "US Russia relations" This website has helped me with my classes and papers. Good luck!
I am interested in reading your paper when you're done. I think it's fascinating. Good luck. Oh, and I love your title!
Post a Comment