Rachel found a cute jacket on our birthday shopping trip (Saturday). On her birthday we ate a yummy birthday dinner at the Asian restaurant at Crocus City Mall and then opened a couple of presents (2 v-neck shirts from old navy and her own pair of bolshoi ballet slippers and an itunes gift card) and ate vanilla cake with vanilla icing (at Rae's request).

4 comments:
Ooh, Bean, I'm coveting that jacket. It's gorgeous -- as are you. I am baffled, though, over the vanilla cake and vanilla icing. No chocolate or lemon or strawberry or anything with flavor? Why?!
What a waste of a birthday cake.
The jacket looks great! The new 15 year-old you!
What a waste of a birthday cake.
Love,
Sarah
Where is that picture taken? I have been away too long!
I was kidding about the birthday cake kind of.
Love,
Sarah
answer to Sarah's question it is in the dinning room cornor and yes you have been away to long! We moved the green chair out of the TV room to put the eliptical in its place.
Post a Comment