



Okay, I guess it is time to record some of the events of the summer. I decided to give you the TOP TEN events of our summer months. They will not be in any order other thatn I thought of them. I have to say over all it was a busy and good time.#1
LOVED ONES is the first thing I think of. It was so great to again be with our children, their spouses, grandchildren, my parents, our siblings and extented family, and close friends. Living on the other side of the world makes the time we have with everyone so important. It helps get us through the rest of the year. We were so glad to have Abby and Jeff and his family come to visit with us in SL. Having some time with Grandma and Grandpa Doxey was very special to me. Playing with Maegan's family and eating their experimental food was a treat.
We loved hanging out in Provo with Libbi and Sarah. It was fun to have my 2 companions Emily and Rachel tag along. Funtimes with Murri's and Doxey families and down time with my bunkies added to the great summer. The trip ended with a great week in Houston with Katherine's crew. Thank you for all the service, fun, hugs, food, beds, TIME and many other things you did to contribute to our summer 2009.
No comments:
Post a Comment