Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I Don't Want to Write a Paper

How are you today? I am fine. I like to not write papers usually. Okay, not true. I like to not start papers, to not have to write papers. I am in the "No Shh Zone" of the library. I love hearing people on the phone in here and then the person asks him where he is and he struggles to say, "I'm in the Noshhh Zone. Yeah, the No Shhh Zone." It is funny. I think (I hope) that it will eventually morph into Nosh Zone because everyone has so much trouble saying it. Anyway, that is where I am. If Dad were to ask me how my paper was coming, I would say, "Fine." That's reassuring, right?

1 comment:

Baldwin Family said...

Totally reassuring. Keep up the good work! I think the No Shh Zone is a great idea. I may even put a sign up in our house to designate a no shh zone for the kids. That makes the rest of the house silent, right????