I have no pictures-- which is not as fun-- but I just wanted to announce that Sarah and I went shopping today! Like real shopping! I got 3 pairs of shoes ($60-- but needed), a pair of khakis ($15 at AE), and a v-neck shirt ($3 at GAP). Awesome, huh?! Sarah got a headband, pair of earrings, and FLIPS from me for her birthday and then she bought herself a go-phone so that she could communicate in the world. She was pretty excited because they weren't too expensive. Exciting day! Anyway-- I thought I would report on that since Mom and Dad told us to shop for ourselves here instead of in the random countries we are in with them. We did it!!!
1 comment:
From the looks of the date here you were shopping on Sunday but we will assume that the time was Russian time - In fact there is really no doubt but it is fun to tease. I am very impressed with your adventure and the grateful for its sucess! I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.
Post a Comment