Here is a picture of each of the girls this morning as they were heading out the door. No bus stop to pose at and they are a bit taller then in those old school days but I am still sad to see them leave!
thank you for posting! I love hearing about the first day of school (as you all know). Be prepared to share all the details about y'all's lives every week, starting this Sunday! I love you all and miss you all.
3 comments:
thank you for posting! I love hearing about the first day of school (as you all know). Be prepared to share all the details about y'all's lives every week, starting this Sunday! I love you all and miss you all.
Love,
Sarah
First day of school!!! And y'all could eat? Wow!! Maybe I'm the only one that still gets nervous about that-- dang. What a loser.
OFFICIAL REQUEST FOR UPDATES
LOVE,
SARAH
Post a Comment