OK - here are some of the fun things we did in Utah. The VB game was with the Challis and Aller families at Grandma Lou's. Then we had the annual hike to Stewart Falls and visit to the Bountiful Cemetary. A morning at the cabin and a most fun morning at Pine View lake - THANKS Murri's!!!

awesome jump Brian!



aw a back tickle - we love our friends!
3 comments:
seriously awesome vacations!!! I enjoyed every minute and can't wait for next summer!!
That guy in the top photo has some serious hops! Just imagine what he could do had he not duct taped that 30 pound bag of flour under his shirt.
Nice photo-shop job by whoever made it look like that guy is jumping into the next state. For serious...
The best part is the girl on the other side of the net who is running for cover.
Signed,
Has Been Athlete
I would just like to add-- Abby did her first blog and we have seen nothing since!! Where are you?! I would like to see more of what you're up to!!! That's just my humble opinion-- not an "official" order.
Post a Comment