You've had a birthday shout hooray
We want to sing to you today
One year older and wiser, too
Happy Birthday, to you!
We hope that you have a great day and we hope you know how much we appreciate and love you. So happy birthday, BJ, from Richard, Marilee, Libbi, Sarah, Emily, and Rachel. And everyone else, too, I'm sure, but this message is particularly from us. Have a great one!
3 comments:
Tu has cumplido un ano mas
Y te queremos hoy cantar
Has crecido y sabes mas
Que las cumplas feliz!!!
Feliz cumpleanos BJ!! Cuando supe que estaban cantandote esta cancion no pude resistir y tenia que cantartela an espanol. Feliz cumpleanos de nuevo!!! 28!!!
Thanks, guys! That was nice of you to remember. And in two languages too! Very impressive.
This is BJ. Thanks for remembering. I feel lucky to be a part of this family. I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the summer.
Gracias por la cancion Libbi. Me gusto mucho. Que disfrutas el verano que queda.
Post a Comment