Okay-- can I just ask-- why is that retarded FFFFoto of me on there? Thanks, Rae!
Whoa, what happened to Dad's hair? Is it just the glare or is he sporting a wiser look? I'm so glad you decided to smile in pictures, Dad.
Good post and nice phptps,Happy day
That's a good point, Kat. I had not noticed but I think you're right that there is a whole lot more salt than pepper these days. I also love the Emily the Bandit photo--I'd be intimidated.
P.S. I also meant to say that I love the Sergio Mendes on the music. It reminds me of Mom--now we just need a little Manhattan Transfer.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Okay-- can I just ask-- why is that retarded FFFFoto of me on there? Thanks, Rae!
Whoa, what happened to Dad's hair? Is it just the glare or is he sporting a wiser look? I'm so glad you decided to smile in pictures, Dad.
Good post and nice phptps,
Happy day
That's a good point, Kat. I had not noticed but I think you're right that there is a whole lot more salt than pepper these days. I also love the Emily the Bandit photo--I'd be intimidated.
P.S. I also meant to say that I love the Sergio Mendes on the music. It reminds me of Mom--now we just need a little Manhattan Transfer.
Post a Comment