We haven't had a game night in forever! Here we are playing some games with the Gibbons. This is one of our favorite things to do! Well some of us. Enjoy!
Yes Libbi made beautiful empanadas but the filling was not quite right. we need to find a more authentic recipe. It was the one recipe she didn't get from her mamasito that she wanted.
yeah-- I tried to make some-- they were good, but pretty dry. I need to get the recipe from our mamita en Alerce. I remember when BJ made us empanadas in Houston the first time he visited. Now I'm hooked!!
So...this is Josie butting in on your blog...Game night with the Gibbons without the McGhies?? How dare you?? Ask the Gibbons to tell you about the time they played Nate and they are now begging for a rematch :)
4 comments:
Are those empanadas, Libbi? Impressive.
Yes Libbi made beautiful empanadas but the filling was not quite right. we need to find a more authentic recipe. It was the one recipe she didn't get from her mamasito that she wanted.
yeah-- I tried to make some-- they were good, but pretty dry. I need to get the recipe from our mamita en Alerce. I remember when BJ made us empanadas in Houston the first time he visited. Now I'm hooked!!
So...this is Josie butting in on your blog...Game night with the Gibbons without the McGhies?? How dare you??
Ask the Gibbons to tell you about the time they played Nate and they are now begging for a rematch :)
Post a Comment