Here are some pictures of us at the sleepover. I know you all are thinking "we weren't allowed to go to sleepovers" but we dont get to go to girls camp. Enjoy!!
I wonder who left that last comment?? hmmm. Maybe the only person who no longer capable of spelling words with p and h side by side, ie profet, Nefi, foto.
And yeah I can kind oph see what you see about the Kara Moscon thing, but it's the phace distortion-- she doesn't really look like her at all in real liphe.
Nice, Sarah. Nice. Make fun of the return missionary. I think there may be spiritual consequences to that kind of behavior. I'm just saying.
Also, thank you very much for posting that comment because I kept wondering who in the world those two girls were and why there were no pictures of Rachel at the sleepover. Nice haircut, Rae!
Man- Dad just about died laughing at that horrendously offensive comment done by Sarah. It was pretty hilarious though. Gotta give you that much. Curse.
5 comments:
Who else thinks that Rachel looks like Kara Moscon in that last foto? Anyone? Anyone?
I wonder who left that last comment?? hmmm. Maybe the only person who no longer capable of spelling words with p and h side by side, ie profet, Nefi, foto.
And yeah I can kind oph see what you see about the Kara Moscon thing, but it's the phace distortion-- she doesn't really look like her at all in real liphe.
Love,
Sarah
Nice, Sarah. Nice. Make fun of the return missionary. I think there may be spiritual consequences to that kind of behavior. I'm just saying.
Also, thank you very much for posting that comment because I kept wondering who in the world those two girls were and why there were no pictures of Rachel at the sleepover. Nice haircut, Rae!
THANKS!!
Man- Dad just about died laughing at that horrendously offensive comment done by Sarah. It was pretty hilarious though. Gotta give you that much. Curse.
Post a Comment