Sunday, May 18, 2008

SUGGESTIONS FOR NAMES (Baldwins)

HERE ARE SOME NAMES WE CAME UP WITH

BOYS:
Sam (-uel, -wise:D)
Noah
Jared
Spencer

GIRLS:
Natalie (Sarah likes it "Nathalie")
Bailey
Louise
Elaine

do you like??

Guess who suggested which?

5 comments:

Baldwin Family said...

Okay, our faves from your boys names are Noah and Jared. We never really thought about Louise, but I like it. From your suggestions for girls I'd say our favorites are Elaine and Louise. I like them all though. I think Sam came from Sarah and Noah from Emily. Jared and Spencer from Rachel??? Natalie from Sarah and the rest are a mystery. Maybe Louise from Mom? Dad likes Natalie too. Thank you for suggestions! It's always fun to hear.

Abby said...

I think Elaine was Emily's and Louise was Sarah? I really have no idea -- but those are all excellent names.

The Red Page said...

The answers you've all been waiting for:

Rachel suggested Spencer and Elaine
Emily suggested Jared
Sarah championed Sam and Louise
Dad suggested Natalie
I think Noah and Bailey were sort of a joint suggestion from all the girls.

Good guessing! I'm surprised at how accurate the guesses were.

The Red Page said...

This is the first comment that Sister Page will be making from Chile.. and I have to say that picture of Sarah is a little disturbing and Mom and Dad here just about fainted at seeing that on the internet. Mom said.. tell them that mom said no. Dad said.. tell them Dad said that was inappropriate. Estoy de acuerdo.

The Red Page said...

I knew it. But, think about it-- no one would have said it was weird if it was a picture of Maegan or something! What if I post a picture of Sarah in a wedding dress above the other picture? Both are pretend and an expectant woman is not inappropriate. That is what I have to say, but I expected that my parents would say as much, that is why I put the little note under it. I didn't expect it because it occured to me that to poke out your stomach, pretending to be pregnant was inappropriate, but because the first time we showed them the picture they told us it was wrong. That is all.
The picture is going off. I love you guys!