Monday, May 26, 2008

Chilin out in Chile!

Villarrica!!!!! Here are a few pictures of the city and volcano Villarrica one morning-- which was a pretty lucky shot because it is usually blocked with all of the clouds.





Here's Libbi knocking on a ruka mapuche (native chilean indian home) trying to find some new investigators-- sadly-- there was only this gringo that doesn't speak Spanish. I am sure the people in the street had more fun watching us be stupid than we did being stupid. Gotta love gringo tourists.

3 comments:

The Red Page said...

Thanks for posting all these pictures! What a treat (and you know how we love treats)! Libbi looks like Arora with those lovely long locks of hair with some curl. Looking good.

The Red Page said...

"I know you, I've walked with you once upon a dream....."

Baldwin Family said...

Yes, love the long hair. How are Mom and Dad holding up in Spanish-speaking territory? We went to the temple last weekend and did sealings in Spanish. I couldn't talk to anyone, so I had a very small taste of what they're surrounded by. Fun times.