Thursday, April 24, 2008

PROM 2008 AAS MOSCOW




The report on Emily's Prom is finally here. She had a fun time doing hair and make-up with friends then meeting the group (plus her date) getting pretty gold orange flowers, riding in a limo with 15 others, going to Red Square for pictures in front of St. Basil's, going to the Embassy for the dance and food, leaving just before the dancing started (what a relief), and saying good-bye to her date, then hanging out with the rest of the group at our near by pavillion cooking marshmellows by the fire until 2 chatting with her friends in our house until their drivers came finally by 3 am.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Emily you look stunning!! What a fun night. We can't wait to see you guys soon!

Abby said...

I agree, you look stunning! Your date looks nice (and cute) and your dress looks sensational. I'm glad you had a good time -- marshmellows by the fire sounds much more fun than awkward conversation (or worse, no conversation!) through the slow songs.

Dad said...

You jipped your date of dancing?? Come on. You look fabulous! Did anyone take less blurry photos of you guys? You should get them to email them to you. I think you look very at ease with your arm around him/his arm around you. What is up with that? Sarah, give me the full scoop cause I know Emily tells you everything:) Love you guys!

PS - Abby you don't know how to spell marshmallows?

Mary Kim Oswald said...

Sorry to interrupt this little family discussion but I just have to say that my prom was never that exciting. I had to dance with mine and I didn't get to get pictures in front of St. Basil's.

P.S. I hope you wount mak fun of my speeling

Sorry I couldn't resist.