Thursday, March 20, 2008

Recipe Time


This recipe is one I have not tried and it contains a questionable ingredient but it has been said that it closely resembles the meat from Cafe Rio. Maybe it is the coke in it that makes it so addicting ha ha ha.


Roast Pork


In a crock pot combine the follwing ingredients and cook for 10 hours.

Pork tenderloin roast (3 plus pounds)

1 cup brown sugar

1 can coke ( not diet)

1 1/2 cup salsa

3 comments:

The Red Page said...

I don't think I will going out and purchasing coke anytime soon-- especially not diet! Actually, I can't really get to a place that sells such items anyway so...

The Red Page said...

Maybe someone has a good idea for a coke substitute. I think root beer might not be it.

Abby said...

Phew! I'm glad it's just Coke. I was getting myself ready for see some sort of wine in the ingredients list. :) I think we could substitute caffeine-free Coke and since we aren't Coke experts, we probably wouldn't notice a difference. Maybe I'll try it out this weekend and let y'all know what I think. I do LOVE Cafe Rio pork.