We had fun with the Baldwins in Houston and we were even sucessful in our Prom dress pursuit which will be another blog at another time. Rae found some awesome glasses at Claire's - (Heather Ann Jr. maybe)
Emily, Will's hair looks exactly the same color as yours in those pictures. I'm so jealous of your fun with the Baldwins. I'm glad you're home safe but I sort of wish you were still here -- okay, not sort of, I do wish it.
4 comments:
Emily, Will's hair looks exactly the same color as yours in those pictures. I'm so jealous of your fun with the Baldwins. I'm glad you're home safe but I sort of wish you were still here -- okay, not sort of, I do wish it.
I love y'all.
hey-- when are the pictures of Emily's prom dress going to be posted, huh???
I'm waiting...
tick tock.
Post a Comment