Friday, February 8, 2008

the Cool Cousins (AKA Sarah's kids)

I won't worry about anyone taking these names, because, chances are, none of y'all will want them. I am not really sure if I'll want them when that time comes. The names I mean-- not the kids.

Les Filles

Rosemary
Grace
Louise
Nathalie

Les Garcons

Peter
Joseph
Ezra
Maybe whetever the "A" in Neal A. Maxwell stands for or just the Maxwell and call him Max
Okay yeah I'm just kind of making these last ones up here at the end. These are just the names that I thought maybe no one else would like but that I like. I thought I'd share.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, this is a fun game. I love the name Grace too! But my sister Ashton, whom we loving refer to as "Grace," would kill me if I used that name;) Alright Abby and Emily, your turns! What's on yall's lists? (yes I said yall:)

Baldwin Family said...

I guess the "A" in Elder Maxwell's name is for Ash. You could always turn that into Ashton, Ashlyn, Ashley, Asher... It's hard to really plan on stuff when your last name is still a question mark.

Abby said...

Impressive use of "y'all," Courtney. I'm not sure I believe in the "dibsing" of names. I have more of a first come, first serve philosphy. In light of that, I definitely appreciate all the lovely suggestions that my younger sisters have put in my head. I'll have to print the lists out for reference later (that is, of course, assuming I have children before they do -- and Rachel, to quote you, I'll be "really uncomfortable" if you get married before I do).

That being said ... here are my names:

Hyrum
Miriam
Hannah

I also sort of love the name George, but I'm not sure I could do it -- especially because I know I would constantly want to sing the "George of the Jungle" theme song to him. That could be scarring.

Tag, Emily, you're it.

The Red Page said...

I love this discussion! I found a name today in 4 Nephi that I think someone should consider. Nephi past the records onto his son Amos and he wrote them for 80 so years and then past them to his son Amos and I thought they must be pretty great men we don't know much about so how about Amos? Ok now aren't you sorry I added my opinion.
love, mom