Monday, February 11, 2008

BE MINE!





Here is some Valentine love being sent your way. Ok we don't have any good mushy pictures so Dad and his french pastries is a stretch but maybe not as big a stretch as the disney princesses? Oh well at least they might bring a chuckle.

4 comments:

The Red Page said...

haha I love Brian in the background of that princess picture. You scan the picture and all of the sudden there is this very tall, awkward looking princess amidst the lovely ones. haha I don't really remember that picture or event. Was it Disneyland then?

Abby said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I love that picture of McKinley giving Rachel kisses. I especially love the line of drool rolling down Rachel's cheek.

Anonymous said...

HEY!! That's my Source hat! I was looking for that for months after my mission, along with a few other missing items! I must have a great stash of old cool things that have disappeared amongst all of my sisters over the years.

Baldwin Family said...

I noticed you wearing one of my soccer shirts in your pictures the other day. You're not the only one to have things floating around the family. :)