Thanks guys for helping me with my project i really appreciate it! So Abby had 12 Breaths in 1 min. Rachel had 16, caleb had 24 and willson had 52! Thank you again!
That really is a lovely picture! My goodness my family is so beautiful. (I think, however, that you should not put up lovely pictures and have Willie Nelson playing in the background--it is a foolproof recipe for homesickness.)
2 comments:
That is the most lovely picture! It is now my desktop background. Before it was Kate in her playhouse. I love these blogs. They keep my desktop fresh!
I love who is reading this comment!
Love,
Sarah
That really is a lovely picture! My goodness my family is so beautiful. (I think, however, that you should not put up lovely pictures and have Willie Nelson playing in the background--it is a foolproof recipe for homesickness.)
Post a Comment